Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

😋😋😄my learning about comments and how they can affect😄😋😋

WALT - We are learning what makes a quality blog comment and an explanation of the learning from today. 


Today we had Mrs Davan come and teach us about how to do a positive comment.Also learn about blogging.


My favourite part was when I got to tutu with all the cool stuff like character cause u can move it around.The tricky part was when you have to push all of the buttons .Mine was easy to do because it was just easy. please write a positive comment. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Anahera, it is so great to hear that you are still working hard in your learning! I am really pleased that you are still posting to your blog. How are you all? Please pass on a big hello to Mihi, Tauhe, Hori, Manaia, June and Wiremu. Is it your birthday soon? I look forward to seeing more posts. Encourage Hori to pop a post on his blog too. Nga Mihi, Whaea Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Whaea Deb tell the class i missed them so much.Missed use so much arohanui,Anahera

      Delete
  2. Hello anahera.
    It is good to see so many bloggers there are in schools and no cyberbullying. enter this link to visit my blog https://pcsjamiev.blogspot.com/2020/08/petra.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora I am June
    This is such a interesting post. I love the way you put in those funny looking characters to make this post look outstanding.
    Either from that why did you make this blog post ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So people can stop the cyber bullying June.

      Delete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.