Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2019

The One and Only Manaiakalani Film Festival

Manaiakalani Film Festival
Today we went to the Film Festival we watch our film it was called Mums school by Te Manga but before we watched it we walked the red carpet it felt like I was a queen walking the aisle our film was so funny everybody laughed when I was being mean but then they found out that you should be nice and I also loved watching The Trespasser from Mangonui it was so funny that his dad was telling him to get out of this guys house.  

What favourite movie from a school please write it on the comment.

This is me I'm the actor for the grumpy teacher, I've 
just had a hair cut .

Our teachers brought us a treat on the way home at McDonald's.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.