Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Gala writing

It was the Paparore School Gala!!! I jumped on dad’s bed then I told him hurry up we're going to be late. I shouted so loud  then everyone woke up. I had
heaps of money flowing out of my pocket. I ran even faster than flash we zoomed to the Paparore gala and ran to the tickets store but when I got there noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! It wasn’t open yet I was so disappointed that we even came here. Then we saw the ticket store open we all said I dib’s first but we found out the kid were front then Tauhe was with me so I had share ninety bucks. Then I got ninety tickets with Tauhe we had fun on the bumper cars then we crashed in to the side. Then I had Hori it’s because Wreimu wasted all of the tickets on food!!! He said no but we saw sauce all over his face. After he licked it off  then I went with Hori. Then Manaia grabbed Tauhe and took him to the the little bikes. Then Manaia left then me and Hori got a fizzy my one was bubbling hard in my mouth it was sour then I drank it all it felt like something explode in my trout. We went on the GIANT SLIDE then he pushed me down then I holded his leg and raced up on it before he got me .I went twice with Hori but he won this time .Now we are going to get a creamy delicious Ice cream when I ate tasted it was so soft and it was villain sweet creamy flavours.







Hi this is me Anahera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.